CARMEL-BY-THE-SEA – The parish of Carmel Mission Basilica, 3080 Rio Road, is seeking a personable, outgoing Customer Service Associate to offer visitors an exceptional experience. The Customer Service Associate will assist visitors in the Mission Store, on the grounds, and in the museum, as well as provide customer service during weddings, concerts, and other onsite events. Responsibilities include:
- Welcome and greet all visitors.
- Assist and resolve visitor’s questions and concerns.
- Maintain a current knowledge of all products in the Mission Store.
- Maintain merchandise, including stocking, merchandising, and cleaning.
- Operate and balance cash register.
- Answer telephone calls.
- Attend all training to grow in knowledge of the history of the Mission.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Fluent in English; bilingual is a plus.
- Computer skills and talent for technology.
- Enjoy learning.
- Perform well with a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Comfortable standing or walking for long periods of time, light lifting, and occasionally using a ladder.
- Tourism experience.
Please submit a resume via email.